What to write for an international dating blog site?

Mate4all.com Home | Dating forum and chat for singles
What to write for an international dating blog site? - mate4all.com dating forums & chat

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Log inLog in 

What to write for an international dating blog site?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mate4all.com Forum Index -> Stories/creative writing
zepe12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:25 am    Post subject: What to write for an international dating blog site? Reply with quote

My friend asked me to write articles for his international dating blog sites. I have a picture of what the siteís content should be. However, my content ideas are quite generic and very common. Iím planning to write about their advantages and disadvantages and what to look out for. So I wanted to ask help from you guys. Can anybody suggest some unique topics which can fit well in dating blog sites? Thanks very much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mate4all.com Forum Index -> Stories/creative writing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Mate4all.com Free Dating Service | Dating | Dating Articles | Online Personals | Online Dating | Login | Register

Dating Forums and Chat For Singles Powered by Mate4all.com © 2005, 2010 Mate4all.com