Why are people so hyped with FIFA 2018?

Mate4all.com Home | Dating forum and chat for singles
Why are people so hyped with FIFA 2018? - mate4all.com dating forums & chat

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Log inLog in 

Why are people so hyped with FIFA 2018?

chrisv66

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:55 am    Post subject: Why are people so hyped with FIFA 2018? Reply with quote

Is it just me or people are so hyped because of the world cup? Whatís so special about it anyway? I mean I understand itís a 4-year thing and that itís a global event but if you think about it, itís still just football. I met these Colombian women on the local pub. They asked me why I wasnít cheering for Russia (they were playing that time) like the rest. I answered honestly that Iím not really into the game and they looked at me like I grew two heads. Seriously, why so giddy about it? Please can somebody explain this to me. Also, I donít even know why they are asking me about supporting ďRussiaĒ Ö I am white, but I donít think I look Russian at all. (?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mate4all.com Forum Index -> Current Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Mate4all.com Free Dating Service | Dating | Dating Articles | Online Personals | Online Dating | Login | Register

Dating Forums and Chat For Singles Powered by Mate4all.com © 2005, 2010 Mate4all.com