How to tell my parents I'm pregnant?

Mate4all.com Home | Dating forum and chat for singles
How to tell my parents I'm pregnant? - mate4all.com dating forums & chat

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Log inLog in 

How to tell my parents I'm pregnant?

shenatt3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:33 am    Post subject: How to tell my parents I'm pregnant? Reply with quote

Itís been a year already since I graduated from college. I got a nice job with a decent pay, and a responsible boyfriend whoís been with me for 3 years now. We are already engaged and set to tie the know in three months time, but just recently I found out that I am pregnant. I know I should be happy but the thought of my parentsí principles about not getting pregnant before marriage scares me. I already talked to my boyfriend about this but he canít be with me until next month since he is in a foreign country for a job-related vacation. What should I do? Should I tell my parents myself? And how should I do it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mate4all.com Forum Index -> Ask A Girl All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Mate4all.com Free Dating Service | Dating | Dating Articles | Online Personals | Online Dating | Login | Register

Dating Forums and Chat For Singles Powered by Mate4all.com © 2005, 2010 Mate4all.com