How do I tell my parents to stop deciding for me?

Mate4all.com Home | Dating forum and chat for singles
How do I tell my parents to stop deciding for me? - mate4all.com dating forums & chat

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Log inLog in 

How do I tell my parents to stop deciding for me?

vinceq1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:19 am    Post subject: How do I tell my parents to stop deciding for me? Reply with quote

Iím already at the age where Iím mature enough and can be held accountable for any concern I have in life. I have reliable work, which takes me to a foreign country of my choosing and enough salary that can support my needs 24/7. Everything is almost fine, but I have a problem with my parents.

They keep on deciding for me. They decide on what I should do with my life, including living abroad with them. Theyíre already settled in a foreign country and want the whole family to live with them. You see, my life is here and I just canít resign from the company that has trusted me for many years. How do I tell my parents to stop this act? This is not getting any better and Iím getting really frustrated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mate4all.com Forum Index -> Ask a Guy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Mate4all.com Free Dating Service | Dating | Dating Articles | Online Personals | Online Dating | Login | Register

Dating Forums and Chat For Singles Powered by Mate4all.com © 2005, 2010 Mate4all.com