I think my gf is allergic to alcohol. What should I do?

Mate4all.com Home | Dating forum and chat for singles
I think my gf is allergic to alcohol. What should I do? - mate4all.com dating forums & chat

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Log inLog in 

I think my gf is allergic to alcohol. What should I do?

denis45

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:39 am    Post subject: I think my gf is allergic to alcohol. What should I do? Reply with quote

The other day, I was at a dating social and met my now current gf. I offered her some wine and it turns out that shes allergic to alcohol. Her skin flushes red and she collapses on the floor with just one glass of it. Im afraid this might happen to her again when Im not around and I was wondering if there would be a way for me to give her some sort of remedy or medicine she can take to prevent her from fainting or feeling ill when drinking out? Any advice?
ackee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk to her. Allergies to alcohol are not as bad as allergies to dust or blooms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mate4all.com Forum Index -> Health & Fitness All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Mate4all.com Free Dating Service | Dating | Dating Articles | Online Personals | Online Dating | Login | Register

Dating Forums and Chat For Singles Powered by Mate4all.com © 2005, 2010 Mate4all.com