Should I give love a second chance?

Mate4all.com Home | Dating forum and chat for singles
Should I give love a second chance? - mate4all.com dating forums & chat

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Log inLog in 

Should I give love a second chance?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mate4all.com Forum Index -> Love & Relationship
ethan1990

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Should I give love a second chance? Reply with quote

Three years ago, I got the most painful break-up for me. It broke me into pieces, made me stopped believing in the magic of love and isolates myself from people around me. I even stopped seeing and dating women in that span of years. Yet, that experience gave me a clearer picture of what love really is. It somehow made me realize and understand things.

In my first month of working here in Colombia as a factory worker, I have met many beautiful women with really admiring attitudes. But I have always known that friendliness and sweetness are natural for Colombian women and I should not misinterpret that. For a year, I did not turn a head to any of these women until I met this amazing girl. We exchanged messages and she caught me off guard. Shes an independent woman, very industrious and I like her.

Now that I think I have finally been through the rock bottom, I think Im ready to give love a try again. What do you guys think?
dannymickel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:14 am    Post subject: Love & Relationship Reply with quote

@ethan1990... I feel so sad to hear this...But I hope God will give you another chance to find someone best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mate4all.com Forum Index -> Love & Relationship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Mate4all.com Free Dating Service | Dating | Dating Articles | Online Personals | Online Dating | Login | Register

Dating Forums and Chat For Singles Powered by Mate4all.com © 2005, 2010 Mate4all.com